2020 Digital Trivia Night
Fundraiser for the Texas Architects Committee
August 5, 2020
6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Brought to you by the TAC/Government Affairs
Test your wits and knowledge against your colleagues across the state while making a meaningful contribution to the architectural profession. Join us as an individual or come as a team! Over the course of the event an experienced trivia host will live stream the event and 6 rounds of Trivia on Twitch. Trivia rounds will include standard theme rounds (all subjects possible), a music round, and a video round. Teams will talk to one another in private voice channels and engage with the whole room in a general lobby. Prizes will be awarded to the top team - trivia score and top team - total TAC contribution. Honorable mention will be given to the top team score from each Texas AIA chapter and top team total TAC contribution from each Texas AIA chapter. Additional prizes will be randomly awarded to participants throughout the event.
See rules below for registration and participation.
8/3 – Last Day to sign up a Team
8/5 – 6:45 PM Event stream will go live.
8/5 – 7:00 to 9:00 PM Host will welcome the group, give the rules, Start the game, and announce the winners.
Primary (AIA member contributions):
Texas Architects Committee
- Rules for Trivia scoring will be explained at the event.
- Prizes will be delivered to the top 3 teams, overall. The top team from each Local Chapter and mixed-chapter-team will be declared.
- Each Team member must fill-out/submit a team member form and make an individual contribution (as explained on the ream member form) before 5-PM on August 3rd.
- Additional team members can be added any time by submitting an additional team member form.
- Teams may have a maximum of fifteen (15) members
- Each team must have a minimum of five (5) AIA-Texas (TxA) members on team to participate. This means Texas is listed as their State Chapter under their AIA membership.
- All participants must make an individual contribution (as explained on the team member form and the individual registration form).