AIA Houston Annual Meeting
October 22, 2019
2531 Keuster Street
Join AIA Houston for our 2019 Annual Meeting and Affiliate Appreciation Party. We will elect our 2020 Board of Directors and hand out some honors and awards.
This year's meeting will be held Goodnight Charlie's, 2531 Keuster Street, Houston, TX.
At this meeting we will give out some awards, elect our 2020 board of directors and have some fun, good food and a few drinks in the process. This event is free and open to all.
Award winners will include:
- Associate Member Award – Sarah Killingsworth, Assoc. AIA, Stantec
- Educator Award – Dawn Finley, Rice School of Architecture
- Civic Vision Award – Lonnie Hoogeboom, AIA, Houston Downtown Management District
- Artisan Award – Renfrow+Co Metalsmiths
- Citation of Honor – Bayou Greenways 2020