BEC Houston Presents: Composite Sub Framing and Its Contribution to Sustainability
August 16, 2016
5:30 PM - 7:00 PM
315 Capitol, Suite 120
Houston, TX 77002
Brought to you by the Building Enclosure Council
BEC Houston Presents:
COMPOSITE SUB FRAMING AND ITS CONTRIBUTION TO SUSTAINABILITY
This presentation will introduce the learner to the latest methods of continuous insulation (CI) through the use of composite sub framing systems. After becoming acclimated with this type of system and its history, the learner will review how composite sub framing is contributing to the health, safety and welfare of the project participants and the eventual occupants.
Tuesday, August 16th, 2016
5:30-6:00 PM Networking
6:00-7:00 PM Presentation
Location: AIA Houston – 315 Capitol, Houston, TX, 77002 (No Free Parking)
The SMART ci Simple-Z series is best utilized in wall applications as a continuous
member. It can be installed over solid substrates or open framing and can
accommodate most building cladding.
- Relay the benefits of Composite building material and its history
- Identify factors of Economic Sustainability gained through applying composite sub-girts to their projects
- Identify factors of Environmental Sustainability gained through applying composite subgirts to their projects
- Identify factors of Social Sustainability gained through applying composite sub-girts to their projects.
Please join us as we continue our 2016 presentations. $20.00 registration fee for non-members of BEC, free for BEC members, students and interns. Not a member? Click here to learn more about this community and join today.
2016 MAJOR SPONSORS (CALLING FOR MORE SPONSORS):
- Chamberlin Roofing & Waterproofing
- Walter P Moore
Please click here for more information about becoming a sponsor.