HXD WEEK | CEU: "Design Solutions for Restroom Privacy"
September 23, 2020
12:15 PM - 1:15 PM
Brought to you by the Interior Architecture
Design Solutions for Restroom Privacy
CEU Agenda, AIA and IDCEC accredited
AIA – 1 CEU for HSW
IDCEC - class-code is: 109795
This course will review the factors that have contributed to privacy as an expectation:
1. A large proportion of today’s restroom users view privacy as a key amenity.
2. As all-gender restrooms rise in popularity, privacy has taken a key role in restroom design.
3. There are several ways to achieve privacy, but toilet partition design offers a balance of practicality and privacy that other solutions cannot
Learning Objectives will cover:
1. Understand the factors that have contributed to privacy as a design expectation in many building types.
2. Understand different toilet partition design solutions and their varying degrees of privacy Describe three ADA accessible toilet compartment layouts.
3. Review cost-benefit analyses and construction implications of privacy solutions.
4. Review ADA compliance considerations associated with privacy toilet partition design
• Design solutions that can achieve privacy
• ADA compliance considerations relevant to privacy
• Gender Neutral restroom
* * * * *
Registration has now closed. A link to join the virtual event will be emailed to you prior to the event.
QUESTIONS? Please email email@example.com.