Houston Build Expo
June 9, 2021
HOUSTON BUILD EXPO
June 9-10, 2021 | NRG Park Center (Hall A1)
Exhibit Floor & Classes are complimentary for all industry professionals
Exhibit floor is open 10:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
Classes begin at 9:30 a.m. (Both Days)
One of the many great classes is The Human Color Experience – 2021 Color Trends -1 AIA Credit, 11am-Noon
Speaker: Annie Miranda-Sommer, Architectural & Design Representative | Benjamin Moore-North America
- Learn ways in which humans are affected by color both physically and emotionally, thus using this knowledge to make impactful and effective color selections.
- Understand how the eye and brain work together to process color, in addition to ways in which the brain shapes our visual perception of color.
- Differentiate between various elements that contribute to emotional reactions to color including inherent color responses, learned and past experiences, cultural associations, use of language to describe color.
- Consider how color is a tool for communicating messages, directions, and serves as a vehicle for self-expression, particularly in contactless environments.
- Explore the Color of the Year and Color Trends 2021 palette and concept