Lunchtime Learning July 22 (Webinar)
July 22, 2021
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
VIRTUAL WEBINAR: Circadian Lighting: Defining the Goals
Speakers: Lauri Tredinnick and Grant Kightlinger, Pivotal Lighting Design
DATE: July 22
COST: All AIA members experiencing hardship (loss of work, reduced pay) as a result of COVID 19, may attend these sessions FREE. Please email Rhonda for hardship request.
- AIA Member or AIA Assoc Member - $10
- AIAH Affiliate Member - $10
- Non-Member - $25
- Request Hardship Consideration / AIA Members Only - $0
Registration is required. Instructions will be emailed to all registrants beginning July 19.
AIA CREDIT: 1.0 HSW/LU
Pivotal Lighting Design is the lighting design studio within Affiliated Engineers. We have developed a presentation that helps to clarify the differences between lighting design for true circadian support vs psychological impact. While often associated with healthcare, the topic is appropriate for a variety of market/space types. It is approved and registered with the AIA for continuing education learning units.
1. Understand the basics of the human circadian system
2. Identify five important variables for circadian-effective lighting
3. Explain the differences between circadian lighting and color tuning
4. Discuss potential design strategies and applications for circadian lighting