Lunchtime Learning November 17 (Webinar)
November 17, 2021
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
VIRTUAL WEBINAR: Revolutionizing Flexible Space
Speaker: TRW Family
DATE: November 17
COST: All AIA members experiencing hardship (loss of work, reduced pay) as a result of COVID 19, may attend these sessions FREE. Please email Rhonda for hardship request.
- AIA Member or AIA Assoc Member - $10
- AIAH Affiliate Member - $10
- Non-Member - $25
- Request Hardship Consideration / AIA Members Only - $0
Registration is required. AIA Houston reserves the right to cancel classes up to 48 hours in advance in the event of low registration.
Instructions will be emailed to all registrants beginning November 12.
AIA CREDIT: 1.0 HSW/LU
Description: In this seminar, design professionals, general contractors, owners or facility managers
will gain a thorough understanding flexible spaces using automated operable partition. We will
compare and contrast three types of partitions, understand the acoustics in flexible spaces and cover
structural needs, cost and life cycles.
1. Recognize the advantages of automated flexible spaces
2. Discover types of automated operable partitions
3. Understand acoustic separation
4. Identify structural & storage considerations
5. Compare overall cost implications associated to each type
6. Differentiate characteristics of each automated operable partition