March 5, 2018
3200 Southwest Freeway #900
Houston, TX 77027
Brought to you by the Associate Network
NCARB's Outreach Manager of Experience + Education, Matthew Friesz, AIA, NCARB, LEED Green Assoc.; Texas Architect Licensing Advisor, Jason Derby; and the Texas Board of Architectural Examiners' Registration Manager, Mike Alvarado, and Exam Coordinator, Jackie Blackmore, will discuss licensure-related topics in Houston, TX.
• The entities involved in the licensure process
• How to progress successfully through the Architectural Experience Program™ (AXP™)
• What to expect with the Architect Registration Examination® (ARE®)
• Recent changes to NCARB programs
• The value of the NCARB Certificate
Following the presentation, Matthew, Jason, Mike, and Jackie will remain on-site to address questions on an individual basis.