Texas Chapter, Architectural Woodwork Institute - Summer Meeting
August 19, 2022
11530 Main St
Houston, TX 7025
2022 Summer Meeting - Houston
Texas AWI is inviting members of AIA and CSI to join our summer meeting for a fun networking and educational opportunity.
- Friday, August 19, Brochsteins Inc. - 11530 Main St, Houston, TX 77025
- 8am-10am General TAWI Business Meeting (Coffee/snacks provided by Brochsteins)
- 10am AIA & CSI members invited to join
- 10am-11am Educational Topic - Larry Musil - M. Bohlke Veneer
- 11am-12pm Member Showcase** & Open Discussion
- 12pm-1pm Social Lunch (Registration Required)
- 1pm-2pm Shop tour – Brochsteins Inc.
- 2pm-3pm Continuing Education Program, AWS208-1 Designing with Hardwood Veneer, Presented by Richard Shelley, Credit Value: 1 AIA HSW LU credit
- 2pm-4pm TAWI member free time (hotel check-in etc.)
- 4pm-6pm Group Activity (Cidercade 2320 Canal St, Houston)
Friday Dinner/Mixer/Brewery Tour: Saint Arnold Brewing Co, 2000 Lyons Ave, Houston
- 5pm – Brewery Tour Slot #1 (Masks and Closed Toe Shoes required)
- 6pm – Dinner/mixer - Beer Garden (Registration Required, all invited)
- 7pm – Brewery Tour Slot # 2 (Masks and Closed Toe Shoes required)
AIA and CSI Guests are invited to attend this free event. Advanced registration is required.