Houston, TX 77006
Studio Design Build
Architecture, Design, and Build services are successfully realized by putting the client first.
This is achieved by keeping the client involved and informed along the path of implementing architectural design solutions, construction document drawings, and construction administration. If selected as an option: construction services are offered that fit the needs of the project. Construction is led by a licensed architect that knows the design, the details, and proper assembly of construction elements.
- Active and long standing member of the American Institute of Architects since 2005.
- Experience since 1997 brings a wealth of skills and knowledge in project design and solutions.
Project types and services include:
Architecture and Construction: Corporate Interior architecture, Residential, Renovation, Additions, Commercial, Warehouse, and Feasibility Studies.
- Project evaluation through developing feasibility and test fit studies for client’s programmatic needs.
- New ground up project, renovation, or expansion tailored to the client’s specific needs.
- Architectural space plans and design concepts for client review.
- Establish construction kickoff meetings to understand expectations, schedules, and other issues.
- Manage and oversee project development internally including other third party project disciplines.
- Set up and direct interviews for the client with vendors to review presentations and proposals of fixtures, systems furniture, demountable walls, furniture, etc.
- Sustainable design solutions.
American Institute of Architects
Texas Board of Architectural Examiners Registered Business
Texas Society of Architects
International Interior Design Association
United States Green Building Council
Construction/Project Management, Interior Design, Landscape Design, New Building, Planning/Urban Design, Remodel/Addition, Residential, Restoration/Re-Use/Preservation, Schools, Special Services
Architects, Consultants, Contractors, Other, Specialty Services