Russell Wooten6909 Portwest Dr
HOUSTON, TX 77429
Job Post Date: November 26, 2018
Project Delivery Department: At Kirksey, the Project Delivery Department is a support department for both the Houston and Austin office, who’s focus is on developing standards workflows, researching and implementing tools, training staff and developing custom applications that improve our overall quality, consistency and efficiency across the firm.
Custom Application Developer: Candidate’s main focus would be to review current workflows, identify pain points, brainstorm ideas within a team, develop custom application and train staff on new processes that improve our firm’s overall production efficiency. The Project Delivery Department has a history of developing custom applications for various Architectural workflows; some tools are standalone applications but many integrate within other applications such as Revit, Dynamo, Forge, Bluebeam, Newforma, Word, and Excel. The position would be as a team member within the Project Delivery Department.
- Develop custom applications to help streamline production of Architectural projects.
- Work with Architects to identify workflows that need improvement and manage the development of new tools to streamline processes
- Assist the IT Department with deploying software, developing tools and utilities
- Train staff on how to utilize custom applications
- Required experience writing in Visual Studio and C#
- Preferred experience with Power BI and/or Tableau
- Required experience with SQL databases
- Preferred experience with Revit API
- Architectural background/experience is helpful, but not a requirement.