Houston, TX 77062
Job Post Date: April 6, 2021
We are in search of laboratory planning support for a small and growing firm. Scientia Architects specializes exclusively in the programming and design of laboratory facilities, enhancing the advancement of scientific knowledge through our extensive knowledge of trends, issues and best practices that shape the laboratory workplace and science learning environments. Our office is virtual so we are looking for a candidate comfortable with a flexible working environment.
Responsibilities include producing floor plan test fits to full construction documentation under the direct supervision of a Project Manager. Leading client review sessions, research of laboratory equipment, programming and coordination and management of outside consultants, client vendors will be required. Tasks may also include graphic presentations depending on skills. Ideal candidates will be team focused, organized, and able to effectively execute given tasks within given deadlines.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture required with at least 2 years of experience
• Proficient in Revit and Auto CAD. Sketch up and 3D software is a plus.
• Ability to work remotely and independently.
• Great communication skills.
• Path to becoming a licensed architect.
• Knowledge of fundamental building materials and construction methodology.
• Self-motivated. Capable of working efficiently remotely with minimal oversight
• Must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
• Positive Attitude and Does What it Takes
• Will start as Contract Employee. Will be open to negotiate to full time employee after 3 months
• Competitive hourly pay
• Please send your resume to email@example.com
• No phone calls please