CDI Douglass Pye, Inc.
Houston, TX 77009
Job Post Date: September 17, 2017
Architect and Interior Design Positions
CDI Douglass Pye, Inc. is a full service Architectural and Interiors firm that is seeking organized energetic team members to join our firm. Multiple positions are available. Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Full Architectural Design for Automobile Dealerships, Office Buildings, Commercial Interior Design and Space Planning.
• Field Verification Survey of existing conditions
• Produce full documentation of projects from meeting notes, schematic design, pricing documents and full working construction
documents through construction administration.
• Assist in material selection and product specification.
• Ability to build and maintain communications and relationships with clients, product vendors and team members.
• Project and Task coordination for a variety of projects.
• Position for Architect is a Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in Architecture profession
• Position for Interior Design is Entry Level to 3 years of experience in preferred Commercial Interior Design but not limited to
• Graduated with minimum of Bachelor’s Degree Architectural or Interior Design
• Strong computer skills: AutoCAD, REVIT, Outlook, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), Photo Shop and Sketch up
• Demonstrates the capacity to Organize and manage changing priorities while remaining calm and controlled
• Professionally communicates a "can do" attitude and positive outlook, while working well with all levels of clients, vendors and
• Sensitivity and discretion to confidential matters
• Ability to work consistent Full Time schedule M-F (8:30 am – 5:30 pm)
• Comprehensive health care, dental, vision and life
• Paid Flex time
• Annual bonus
• 401K retirement fund