Irma Taylor5305 Jackson Street
Houston, TX 77004
Job Post Date: July 8, 2021
We are accepting applications from architects who have an interest in affordable housing (SROs to multi-family apartments) and single-family residential design. Preference will be given to architects with 3-5 years of experience in construction administration and project management with wood framed construction. We are looking for an individual who is committed to good design and enjoys the collaborative team environment of a small firm. The candidate must understand that as an engaged member of a small firm they will be called upon to work in all capacities from managing to supporting other team members to meet deadlines.
- Manage a project through all phases of Architectural Services.
- Review and redline construction documents for staff and consultant coordination.
- Understand and implement building codes and accessibility codes.
- Schedule and organize self and team members from beginning to the end of a project.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience
- Knowledge of wood construction detailing and construction documents
- Knowledge of green building standards
- Proficient in Revit
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated
- Ability to work well as part of a team
GSMA, Inc. offers an excellent benefits package.
Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates will start being contacted for interviews the week of July 12th.