Dillon Kyle Architects
Houston, TX 77006
Job Post Date: March 2, 2023
Dillon Kyle Architects is a full-service, design-oriented firm with an established portfolio of residential projects and a growing portfolio of commercial projects. We currently have 30 employees, including one principal and 24 technical staff, who work on collaborative project teams. We are seeking a dedicated architectural associate to work on single-family residential and commercial projects.
- Collaborate with principal and design team during design phases
- Production and preparation of construction documents, including 3D computer models
- Design detailing
- Contribute to communications and coordination with clients, consultants, and contractor throughout design and construction
- Conduct on-site observations and reports as needed
- Professional degree in Architecture required
- 3-5 years minimum professional experience
- Fluency in Revit required
- Fluency in AutoCAD, SketchUp, and Rhino preferred
- Experience with Construction Document production
- Self-directed and team-oriented
- Knowledge of building materials, construction techniques, specifications
- Highly organized and detail oriented with strong communication skills
- In-person, open studio office environment
Salary commensurate with experience. We offer full medical and dental benefits, a 401(k) retirement savings option with matching, and more than four weeks of paid time off (including vacation, sick time, and holidays).
Please e-mail resume and a few samples of both Design and Construction Document work in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls or walk-ins please.