Michael Graham1250 Wood Branch Park Drive
Houston, TX 77079
Job Post Date: January 10, 2022
Ea is looking for a highly motivated and creative Architectural Designer who is ready to join our design team. This individual will be responsible for producing high quality project design deliverables in construction documents. This individual will work on any/all phases of development including Pre-Design, Schematic Design, Design Development, Construction Documents and Construction Administration. This individual will report to the Partner or Principal on tasks and deliverables and work with them to ensure the project is completed on time and within budget constraints in accordance Ea’s quality and client standards.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Generate new concepts and create fresh ideas on projects to meet client requirements.
- Participate in/lead design charrettes with clients and Ea staff.
- Create design concepts and continue the development through all design phases.
- Prepare concept design, schematic design and design development.
- Be an effective presenter of ideas and concepts both to clients and Ea employees.
- Work collaboratively with the Design Leadership in establishing format, drawing assignments, deliverable and schedules.
- Function as a conduit between conceptual design process and architectural implementation.
- Possess knowledge of interior finishes and trends.
- A portfolio of design examples showing your ability in hand sketches and Revit presentations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture required.
- Superior proficiency in Revit, Photoshop, Sketchup, InDesign, Illustrator and Enscape required.
- Hand sketching skills are a plus.
- Strong devotion to customer service.
- Ability to work well under pressure, juggle and prioritize multiple projects and adjust work accordingly, often against tight deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact with senior management, external client organizations, and vendors.
- Must be quality minded and self motivated.
- Thrive in a collaborative design team environment and with senior management.
- Have extremely strong inter-personal skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for professional growth and career advancement within a growing architectural firm. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. An aggressive, client-oriented personality with a knack for creative problem solving will succeed in this position.
Please email a link to your PDF portfolio and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with 2022 Architectural Designer as the subject line.