Carol Johnson5339 Alpha Rd.
Dallas, TX 75240
Job Post Date: November 1, 2017
Architectural Intern – Houston
Humphreys and Partners Architects, L.P. (HPA) is an Architectural and Urban Design, Master Planning and Land Planning firm engaged in the design of high-rise, mid-rise, mixed-use, luxury, senior, affordable and student housing in markets across the country and internationally. We have a reputation for excellent design combined with a high level of technical expertise, as well as a reputation for exemplary customer service. HPA is headquartered in Dallas, TX with regional offices in Newport Beach, New Orleans, Orlando as well as Edmonton, Alberta and Toronto, Ontario.
We are currently seeking a few Architectural Interns to join our High-Rise Team in our Houston, TX office.
• Accurately preparing project construction documents
• Coordinating the preparation of documents
• Reviewing shop drawings and project submittals for document compliance
• Processing RFIs and submittals using NewForma software
• Managing physical samples
• Filing documents
• Interfacing directly with the consultants, contractors, team members and architects
• Bachelor of Science degree in Architecture or in a related field (construction or engineering)
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, PowerPoint and other software programs
• Proven skills with ACAD, Photoshop, SketchUp or other 3D Modeling
• Excellent interpersonal and time management skills
• Ability to follow-up in a timely manner
• Excellent clear and concise written and verbal communication
• Ability to work independently and work collaboratively in a team environment
• Positive attitude and driven to succeed
• A minimum of 1 year of professional work experience
• Experience working in multifamily architecture and mixed-use projects
Please apply through our company website: https://humphreys.com/careers/