W Partnership, Inc.
Houston, TX 77056
Job Post Date: July 27, 2020
Architectural Intern II - Multi-Family
W Partnership is seeking talented individuals with 2-3 years of architectural experience (Multi-family architecture preferred) prepared to thrive in a creative and collaborative work environment. Successful candidates will be a vital part of a team taking projects from beginning to end and will have an opportunity to learn all aspects of the documentation process. In addition to collaborating and communicating effectively (especially in lieu of our work-from-home situation with COVID-19), and we are looking for a motivated individual on track for licensure through the AXP program.
This position is immediately available. W Partnership offers a competitive package of benefits, salary commensurate with experience.
- Collaborate and Participate with the team during design and documentation phases
- Produce Construction drawings and details
- Code research and compliance
- Research appropriate materials, products and systems
- Coordinate with Consultants from other disciplines
- Professional Degree in Architecture from an Accredited University Program
- Experience in AutoCAD and Revit modelling and construction document production (Multi-Family experience a plus)
- Knowledge and understanding of Building Codes and Construction techniques
- Client and Consultant communication
- Self-Motivated Team Player
- Critical Thinker and Problem-Solver