Houston, TX 77031
Job Post Date: February 15, 2019
Architectural Intern or Architect
We are seeking a full-time, degreed Intern and an Architect with three to five years of experience. Applicants should have an innovative mindset, willing to take on challenging opportunities through Healthcare Architecture. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing creative design concepts for projects and interiors, as well as being involved in all aspects of project development and documentation. He or she should be able to work with multiple teams, communicate effectively with clients and consultants, effectively present design concepts, be familiar with all current materials and methods, and be committed to continuing professional development.
• Excellent 3D skills utilizing a variety of software programs including Revit and SketchUp.
• Positive attitude.
• Takes initiative.
• Work well with the firm’s leadership.
• Commitment to teamwork.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to hold themselves accountable for quality performance.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Confident demeanor.
• Ability to prioritize and deliver multiple projects with varying deadlines.
• Self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
• Good personal integrity.
PhiloWilke Partnership is dedicated to healthcare, science and technology design; from research to patient care. In essence, we design facilities that span the entire continuum of care. Our designs are responsive to our clients’ needs and are adaptable to their future plans. We understand the power of focus and that medicine’s greatest progress can be found in specialization. We believe the same is true in architecture.
Salary and Benefits
• Salary will be commensurate with skills and experience.
• 401K Plan.
• Merit Bonuses.
• Health Insurance.
• Paid Time Off: 216 hours per year (includes 102 hours of Holiday Time).
• 4 ½ day workweek: (7:30am - 5:30 pm M-Th and 8:00 am - Noon F = 40 hrs).
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages. Please contact us by sending your letter of interest, résumé, and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.