PENH STUDIO LLC
Houston, TX 77077
Job Post Date: January 2, 2019
PENH studio is a small, fast paced growing company with continuous opportunity to learn all the aspects of building design, client management, office management, construction documents, project submittal and permitting process. We are looking for a talented Architectural Intern who would be interested to join our team and get a hands-on experience on small commercial & residential projects. The position will involve heavy use of AutoCAD for production of schematic and construction drawings.
• Drawings and drafting of schematic and construction documents using AutoCAD
• Coordinate with city/ county officials to obtain permit
• Field measuring and photographing
• Miscellaneous office tasks
• A Bachelor or master’s degree in architecture or a relevant field is preferred.
• Must be fluent in using AutoCAD for production of construction drawings
• Must be able to read construction drawings
• Good verbal and communication skills
Please email us your resume and portfolio.