Houston, TX 77092
Job Post Date: October 9, 2020
SEEBERGER Architecture is seeking talented and motivated team members for a variety of projects, ranging from office, retail, medical and industrial. A small sized firm offers opportunity for creative individuals who are not shy about taking on responsibilities.
Working under direct supervision of the Project Manager, have the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of project, from design to completion.
• Produce construction documentation for commercial projects ranging from $2.5 to $25 mil.
• Coordinate with team members and engineering consultants
• Manage project resource allocation
• Participate in the review of product or shop drawing submittals during the construction phase.
• Assist in consultant coordination
• Attend Project Review Meetings
• Contact for Client correspondence
• Create construction documentation
• Code and products research.
• Prepare design sketches for team and client review.
• Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Architecture from an accredited college or university.
• 1-5 years of experience in commercial architecture.
• Self- motivated with excellent overall design and technical skills.
• Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with team members, clients and contractors.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD Architecture, REVIT, Sketch Up, Illustrator and 3D VIZ.
• Pursuing Architectural license a plus.
Seeberger Architecture combines the personal attention and agility of a small firm while producing the quality, quantity and professional standard of a large firm. The difference at SA is the relationship we build with our Clients. We believe that our services must be tailored to meet the unique needs of every project and every Client. By taking the time to determine our Client’s needs, seeing their ideas, designing their solutions, and building their businesses, we build long-term relationships.
Founded in 1983, the Firm is led by CEO, Perry E. Seeberger, AIA. Projects include office, retail, medical and industrial. Tiltwall method of construction is a firm strong suit. Licensed in 22 states allows a Houston based firm to have a large geographical footprint, working on projects in many different cities and states.
Qualified candidates may email resumes, portfolio and references to Kim at email@example.com
Please visit our website www.seeberger.com or Facebook @SeebergerArchitecture.