Houston, TX 77027
Job Post Date: February 11, 2020
PDG Architects is a Houston based full service design firm with over 35 years of quality performance. We are currently recruiting full-time Architectural Interns.
Architectural Interns are production support staff members and will work under the direct supervision of a Project Manager. Ideal candidates will be team focused, organized, and able to effectively execute given tasks within given deadlines.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture required with 0-2 years of experience.
• Proficient in Revit and Auto CAD.
• Sketch-Up, Microsoft Office Suite & Adobe Creative Suite knowledge/experience a plus.
• Must be able to travel locally and out of state.
• Must be able to pass a full FBI background check.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
• Competitive salaries and benefits.
• Only qualified applicants will be considered.
• Please send your resume once to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• No phone calls please.