Tamara Macuch150 Longwater Drive
Norwell, MA 02061
Job Post Date: September 22, 2017
Architectural Job Captain - Boston
With a strong technical background in Revit and AutoCad, and with some project management abilities, the Job Captain will provide oversite of, and participate in, the generation of architectural detailing and project deliverables for projects ranging from 100K to 30M in educational, state/municipal and commercial arenas. Working under the guidance of the Project Managers and Senior Project Manager, the Job Captain will coordinate the production team’s efforts in the creation of thorough and accurate deliverables. The Job Captain will mentor and coach junior team members as needed to fulfill the requirements of this position.
• oversite and mentoring of production staff in generation of project deliverables
• manage small projects
• Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, and MSOffice. Sketch-up a plus
• Seven plus year’s experience preferably in the Educational (K-12) and State/Municipal markets.
• High competency level in technical detailing.
• Desire to succeed and be a part of a team.
• terrific opportunity for an individual with integrity and passion who is seeking growth and advancement opportunities
• generous salary range commensurate with experience.
• excellent paid time off package
• employer paid coverage of AIA membership, and relevant registration and license renewal fees
• competitive benefits and compensation package, including: health insurance, a 401(k) and profit-sharing plan, and continuing education benefits
• open, comfortable South Shore office location, free from the Boston commute
Interested candidates should submit resume and letter of interest to:
Director of Operations
Habeeb & Associates Architects main office is located 20 miles south of Boston in Norwell, MA, with a secondary office in Worcester MA. We recently celebrated our 20th anniversary, and promote a collaborative, team-oriented work environment free from discrimination of any kind.