Matthew Giardina25700 Interstate 45 North
Spring, TX 77386
Job Post Date: May 4, 2023
Architectural Project Manager
Moment Architects is a vibrant architectural firm looking for an experienced project architect to join our team. We specialize in all types of residential architecture, from the humblest bathroom remodels to large-scale multi-family developments. An ideal team member would have the desire to further their career by taking a position where their design and project management skills can be used to the fullest, as part of a team that is looking for the right people to take leadership roles within the company. We are a family-oriented firm, focused on the well-being and fulfillment of our team members in all aspects of life, extending far beyond the walls of our office.
- Lead multiple projects simultaneously from design development through construction
- Lead junior level staff in preparation of construction documents and details
- Prepare construction documents for assigned projects in conjunction with team members
- Manage, coordinate, and communicate with all project consultants
- Coordinate weekly project updates with the Principal Architects
- Participate in weekly team meetings and lead portions of meeting related to assigned projects.
- Assist in construction administration
- Determine Scopes of Work and prepare proposals/contracts
- Act as primary client liaison for assigned projects
- Coordinate with AHJ to prepare, submit, and respond to permit-related issues
- Prepare project schedules
- Work with clients to produce project programs
- Manage client budgets as they relate to construction expenses in design and detailing
- Prepare presentations and present to clients
- Mentor and coach junior level staff
- Reports to Managing Principal
- A Bachelor's and/or Master's Degree in Architecture is required.
- Minimum 7 years of professional experience in an architecture firm is required.
- An Architectural license is preferred, but not required.
- Experience in both Commercial and Residential architecture is required.
- Experience leading a team and coordinating with sub-consultants is required.
- Expertise in Autodesk Revit software is required.
- Expertise in Autodesk AutoCAD software is preferred, but not required.
- Experience preparing construction documents is required.
- Experience in project management is preferred but not required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required.
- Competitive Salary based on the AIA Salary Calculator for the specified position and firm location.
- Three weeks paid time off
- 10 paid holidays
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer matching
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Financial support towards Continuing Education and/or Licensure
- Annual Performance-Based Bonuses
- Quarterly Profit-Sharing Bonuses