Houston, TX 77046
Job Post Date: December 1, 2017
Assistant Project Manager
Progressive Architectural firm looking for hard-working, self-motivated experienced Assistant Project Manager. Project types include K-12 Education, Higher Education and Municipal. Great long-term opportunities and benefits. Email cover letter with salary requirements and resume in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. No Phone calls, please.
Licensed Architect with a diverse knowledge of architecture principles and practices, uses advanced techniques, and has responsibility for supporting the Senior Project Manager through all phases of a project. Works with Senior Project Managers on a diverse range of projects. Typically, responsible for managing bid‐phase communications and addenda, shop drawing review, RFI's, change orders, supplemental instructions, and general support of the SPM during all phases of the project. Mentors interns and demonstrates a leadership role within the firm.
• Architectural License Required
• 5 years of experience in an architectural firm necessary
• 3 years of experience in educational or commercial experience on large projects preferred
• Computer conversant and proficient in Microsoft Office programs and Revit
• Attention to detail and grammar in written work, and in all other areas of responsibility
• Must be highly organized, motivated, self-starter with an aptitude for learning.
• Able to deal within the framework of a large organization and work with others as a team player.
• Ability to perform multiple tasks, demonstrate adaptability by often changing assignments on short notice.
Competitive salary based on experience and level of education. Benefits include health, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off, and end of year bonuses.