H4 Architects and Engineers
Spring, TX 77373
Job Post Date: September 28, 2017
Architectural and MEP engineering firm in Spring, TX is looking for an experienced Associate Architect who will have the responsibility in team management, design, construction documentation and specifications, and construction administration. Position is full time- Monday- Friday, 8 am to 5 pm. Salary is based on experience.
H4 Architects and Engineers provides architectural, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and fire protection engineering services for projects of various scope and size including but not K-12, higher education, office buildings, restaurants, entertainment complexes, multi-family housing, and single family residences.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Design projects on time, within budget and of the highest technical quality
• Coordinate project designs with other disciplines to determine functional needs, implement operating procedures and provide technical information
• Attend meetings with owners, clients and consultants
• Coordinate permitting services with multiple jurisdictions in the State of Texas
• Perform job site visits during construction to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications, owner expectations and building codes
An ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Bachelor of Architecture degree from an accredited university
• Minimum 5 years commercial design experience
• Proficient with AutoCAD and Revit. Sketchup and PhotoShop a plus.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office & Adobe Suite
• Strong written, communication, listening and organizational skills
• Current be licensed in State of Texas or actively pursuing architectural license