Austin, TX 78701
Job Post Date: April 10, 2019
Construction Contract Administrator
Our Austin studio is looking for an experienced Construction Contract Administrator interested in a diversity of project types, high-quality buildings and spaces, collaboration and professional development.
- Experienced. (15+ years working with complex commercial projects, including mixed-use, multi-family or hospitality)
- Registered Architect.
- Knowledgeable. (building technologies, construction methods, details, codes & specifications)
- Technically skilled. (Revit, Autocad, Bluebeam, MS Office)
- Dedicated. (able to go above-and-beyond to meet aggressive schedules & deliverables)
- Great communicator.
- Architecture & Planning firm. (mixed-use, retail, office, multi-family residential, hospitality, restaurant projects)
- Established practice. (founded in 1990)
- Great Team. (70+ talented professionals and growing)
- Exciting projects. (US and International portfolio)
- Competitive. (great compensation & benefits packages)
Interested and qualified professionals, please email a PDF of your resume and portfolio (no larger than 5mb) to email@example.com.