San Antonio, TX 78205
Job Post Date: October 6, 2017
This position requires strong understanding of healthcare building systems and delivery methods. Ability to work in a team environment with consultants and maintain client communications and expectations. Architectural registration required, LEED AP preferred.
• Assist in preparation of drawings for schematic design, design development, and contract documents.
• Assist with or have direct responsibility for design, translating client requirements to design criteria from conceptual design through installation.
• Coordinate with contractors, consultants and team members.
• Responsible for complete integration of design and technical aspects of a project.
• Professional Architectural degree and License
• 3-5+ years of experience
• Knowledge of project design process, construction documentation and administration
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organization
• Collaborative and professional
• InDesign, Word, Excel
Marmon Mok is an idea-oriented architecture/interior design firm celebrating over 60 years in San Antonio. Based in San Antonio, our work includes major institutional projects for education, corporate, healthcare, recreation/sports and civic clients. We are looking for team-oriented, highly-motivated individuals with strong interpersonal skills. Please submit resume and work samples (max 4MB) to Melissa Pinilla (Pinilla@marmonmok.com). Marmon Mok/Metroplan, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.