Browne McGregor Architects
Houston, TX 77027
Job Post Date: July 26, 2022
You: a registered architect with at least eight years of experience. Loves planning and programming, code analysis and mentoring.
Us: a 26 year old firm that believes we can best serve our clients by building an exceptional, diverse team of professionals with a passion for excellence.
If you think we are a match, read on...
Browne McGregor Architects (BMA) believes that we can best distinguish ourselves through the pursuit of excellence. We endeavor to achieve in all areas of practice, and collectively foster a shared passion for unparalleled client service, innovative design, and progressive business management. Everyone is equally responsible for helping to achieve these goals. Therefore, we promise to every employee to foster personal and professional growth through our unwavering commitment to knowledge, perseverance, and practice, in support of their commitment to excellence.
BMA is seeking an ambitious, goal-oriented Healthcare Architect for our growing Houston office. This team member will be responsible for leadership, design, experience based medical planning and programming, code analysis, and execution of healthcare projects of various size and complexity.
• Interface with clients to understand and interpret project goals
• Develop creative, functional programs and floor plans in response to client needs, current technology, and best practices
• Work effectively to generate design concepts as well as implement design concepts from other team members
• Assist team leaders with budgeting projects and writing project proposals
• Review projects for local, state, and federal code compliance
• Lead a team of designers and architects to produce top quality project plans and specifications
• Coordinate the work of consulting team members
• Assist with the delivery of construction phase services
• Mentor junior designers
• Professional degree in Architecture from a NAAB accredited program
• At least five (5) years of related experience
• Licensure as a registered architect required
• Demonstrate knowledge of architectural practice and basic code principles
• Proficient in the use of Revit software
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
• Ability to lead others and foster a spirit of excellence
• Capable of understanding project challenges and making timely, well-informed decisions
• Demonstrable experience working in cross-functional teams on healthcare projects of various size and complexity
• Cover letter
• Portfolio (included detailed description role on projects displayed)
Salary is $83,000-$105,000
Apply today to join our team and set your career on the path to excellence. Send application to email@example.com.
In addition to competitive salaries, BMA offers full benefits day one including three weeks of vacation, 100% paid medical, dental, 401K, incentive compensation, hybrid work from home policy, paid holidays, and more.
* At this time Browne McGregor will not sponsor new applicants for work authorization.