Austin, TX 78756
Job Post Date: August 8, 2019
Michael Hsu Office of Architecture, an award-winning firm, including 2016 AIA Austin Firm of the Year, is seeking new Interior Designer staff members for both our Austin and Houston offices. Our work includes residential, commercial, creative office, retail, hotel/hospitality and interiors. For strong, self-starting professionals, we offer an engaging, open studio environment that encourages collaboration and creativity, as well as aggressive compensation, generous benefits, and steady profit sharing.
Based in Austin, MHOA is interested in a wide variety of work ranging from city master planning to innovative artisan and materials resourcing. The firm has projects all over the US, including New York City, Chicago, Los Angeles, Dallas, Houston and San Antonio.
Responsibilities to include:
- Help in the selection, specification and procurement of FF&E
- Collaboration on project design, construction documents/details and construction administration
- Consultant coordination
- Participation in the maintenance, growth and research of the office material resource library
- Participation on multiple concurrent projects in varied capacities
- Design and coordination on the construction of custom furniture, millwork and lighting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or Interior Design from CIDA-accredited university
- 2-7 years’ experience in the industry
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Sketch Up, Adobe Creative Suite, Revit, Excel
- Understanding and wide knowledge base of finishes, fixtures, furnishings, art & decor
- Positive attitude and willingness to work within a team
Further project information can be found at hsuoffice.com
Please submit your resume and full portfolio in pdf format to email@example.com
No phone calls please.