Browne McGregor Architects
Houston, TX 77027
Job Post Date: July 26, 2022
Browne McGregor Architects is seeking an ambitious, goal-oriented Interior Designer for our growing Houston office. This team member will be responsible for team leadership and all aspects of design from concept to completion for multiple project types including office, hospitality, and healthcare facilities of various size and complexity.
• Interface with clients to understand and interpret project goals
• Generate and develop creative and functional design concepts in response to client needs and best practices
• Prepare design presentations and design drawings and details
• Selection and specification of Fixtures, Furnishings, and Equipment
• Design and specification of interior signage
• Mentor junior designers
• Professional degree in Interior Design
• 8+ years of experience
• NCIDQ licensure or on the path to licensure
• Proficient in the use of Revit, Lumion, Adobe and other design and presentation software
• Strong competency in interior design specifications and industry standards, and application of building codes and specifications
• Ability to lead others and foster a spirit of excellence
• Experience in all phases and aspects of a project
• Capable of understanding project challenges and making timely, well-informed decisions
• Demonstrated experience working in cross-functional teams on commercial projects of various size and complexity
• Cover letter
• Portfolio (included detailed description role on projects displayed)
Browne McGregor Architects believes that we can best serve our clients as well as distinguish ourselves through the pursuit of excellence. We endeavor to achieve in all areas of practice, and collectively foster a shared passion for unparalleled client service, innovative design, and progressive business management. Everyone is equally responsible for helping to achieve these goals. Therefore, we promise to every employee to foster personal and professional growth through our unwavering commitment to knowledge, perseverance, and practice, in support of their commitment to excellence.
Apply today to join our team and set your career on the path to excellence. Send application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Browne McGregor offers competitive salaries plus full benefits day one including medical, dental, 401K, incentive compensation, hybrid WFH policy, three weeks of paid vacation, paid holidays, and more.
* At this time Browne McGregor will not sponsor new applicants for work authorization.