Houston, TX 77024
Job Post Date: October 26, 2023
McLemore Luong Architects is looking for a Licensed Interior Designer to join our growing team! We're a firm dedicated to doing the practice of architecture differently. We are chasing work across a broad field of markets focusing primarily on aviation, community, hospitality, and municipal projects. Our current workload also includes commercial and multi-family projects. We offer flexible hours with some remote workdays after completing a probationary period. We want flexible staff that are ready to take on all manner of tasks beyond their specialties. We are offering a chance to help build something new, to share in the profits generated from that work, and create an atmosphere of collaboration, creativity, and responsibility.
The line between interior designer and architect shouldn't be a line at all. We want a fully integrated and collaborative environment where everyone participates.
Applicants should be ready to take on the full responsibility of a project, from initial conception through to final delivery and everything in-between.
- Be fully licensed in the great state of Texas.
- Have 8 to 10 years’ experience as a licensed interior designer.
- Have the kind of personality that can handle working in a small, aggressively expanding firm.
- Love interior design and all that it has to offer and love the practice of interior design.
- Our firm currently utilizes Microsoft Office and the full assortment of Autodesk / Revit products, including Autodesk Construction Cloud, Revit, AutoCad, and Documents.
- For design iteration and development, we use Sketchup, FormIt, and Enscape.
- Visualization and presentation are done in the full range of Adobe Suite products, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
• Submit resume and full portfolio in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Our interview process is two-fold, starting with a phone call with a principal and followed up with a second interview to visit our office and meet the team.
• Salary range for an experienced Licensed Interior Designer is $75k to $95k.
• We offer flexible hours and some remote workdays; however, you must reside in the Houston area and report to the office a minimum number of days per week.
• Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, 401K plan, PTO, holiday pay, parental leave, and profit sharing.
• Come as you are – casual attire.
We know the value of people and that fulfillment and happiness in the workplace is more than just a salary. If you meet the qualifications and are looking for something different when it comes to working for an Architecture firm, please give us a shout.