San Antonio, TX 78205
Job Post Date: November 7, 2017
Intermediate Interior Designer - Austin and San Antonio Offices
Lake|Flato Architects seeks a forward-thinking, energetic Interior Designer to join our award-winning sustainable design practice in our offices in Austin and San Antonio, Texas.
Ideal candidates will exhibit a commitment to excellence in architectural interiors along with demonstrated experience in architectural interiors project workflow. Successful candidates should have 3-6 years of experience working collaboratively with creative teams sharing our focus on vibrant, sustainable architecture.
The Intermediate Interior Designer’s focus will be on the sourcing and documentation of architectural interiors packages, through collaboration with the project team. Documents will include finishes, furniture plans, furnishing drawings, specifications, control samples, details, etc. of multiple project types including boutique hospitality, corporate and educational Interiors.
Collaborate with project teams in the selection, coordination, and documentation of interior architectural finishes
Assist project teams in sourcing, sampling and budgeting FF&E designs
Lead in the production of architectural interiors documents on a variety of project types
Implement the sourcing of FF&E designs with vendors and manufacturers
• College degree in Interior Design or Architecture
• Pursuing NCIDQ certification
• 3-6 years of demonstrated interiors focused project experience.
• Excellent oral, written and graphic communication skills
• Proficiency in SketchUp, Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, Spexx and MS Office
• Ability to sketch and draw by hand
• Highly motivated and able to work both self-directed and in interdisciplinary teams in a fast paced and energetic environment
Preferred Qualifications: LEED Accreditation
Please send a digital copy of your resume and an expanded edition of your portfolio in .pdf or .jpg format by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please visit our website at www.lakeflato.com for more information on our firm, our culture and our people. Upon receipt we will review and contact you should your qualifications meet our staffing needs.