San Antonio, TX 78205
Job Post Date: May 9, 2022
Intern Architect Position
Douglas Architects, Inc. is seeking an Intern Architect with 3-7 years of experience. We are looking for a talented, creative and motivated professional who wants to be a part of a dynamic design studio, working on impactful urban projects. The position offers opportunity to work on a variety of project types, as well as significant growth potential and professional development in all aspects of design.
See Responsibilities and Required Skills below:
Douglas Architects, Inc. (DAI) is an award-winning firm located in San Antonio. Founded in 2007, DAI is an urban-focused design firm that provides planning, preservation, architecture, and interior design services. DAI offers competitive benefits and salary commensurate with experience.
Please send all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsibilities and Required Skills:
• 3-7 years of architectural practice experience (at an architectural firm)
• Self-motivated, quality minded and detail oriented
• Good organization skills
• Design and Construction experience
• Able to work well with a team, prioritize and meet deadlines
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Ability to interact / communicate well with Principals and Project Manager
• LEED AP encouraged
• Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, and other design software, Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office / 365
Bachelor of Architecture / Bachelor of Science in Architecture
and / or Masters in Architecture
Experience working an architectural firm
Be working towards Architectural License (preferred)