W Partnership, Inc.
Job Post Date: January 7, 2019
Job Captain/Project Architect - Multi-Family
W Partnership is seeking talented and motivated individuals with 5-7+ years of experience to join our team. Successful candidates will take leadership in managing projects from design development through completion of construction documents. Showing strong communication skills coupled with a team mindset, our ideal candidate has the ability to effectively guide a team towards project goals on fast-paced, complex multi-family projects. This position is immediately available.
W Partnership offers a competitive package of benefits, salary commensurate with experience.
- Produce and coordinate Construction drawings and details
- Code research and compliance
- Research appropriate materials, products and systems
- Lead coordination with Consultants from other disciplines
- Develop and foster trusted relationships with clients
- Use creative thinking to refine and resolve design opportunities
- Professional Degree in Architecture from an Accredited University Program
- Licensure preferred
- High proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit modelling and construction document production (Multi-Family experience preferred)
- Knowledge and understanding of applicable Building Codes and Construction techniques (FHA knowledge preferred)
- Knowledge of the design and construction process, detailing methods, and product specification methods.
- Ability to multi-task and look ahead towards future project goals
- Strong communication skills with staff, clients and consultants
- Self-Motivated Team Player
About the firm:
W Partnership, Inc. is a Houston-based architectural firm with a national reputation, boasting comprehensive knowledge in multi-family product, market factors and construction costs. W Partnership believes that collaboration between architect and other members of the development team breeds successful projects. For over three decades W Partnership has worked with nationally recognized developers, solving complex design issues and site problems with ease.
Initially formed in 1987, the firm has a 30-year legacy of delivering exceptional projects, in 28 states. W Partnership’s diverse expertise includes the planning and design of multi-family housing, mixed-use, student housing and senior living developments. Building types in the firm’s portfolio include low-rise garden style, mid-rise podium, wrap concepts, and high-rise construction. To date, W Partnership has designed over 400,000 residential units throughout the country.