Daniel Ortiz800 Sampson ST # 104
Houston, TX 77003
Job Post Date: August 20, 2020
RDLR Architects is looking to hire a full-time Junior Architect to assist with all phases of projects.
• Working under a project manager to produce deliverables for each project
• BArch or MArch degree from an accredited university
• 3+ years of experience working in commercial architecture
• References from previous employers
• Strong Revit skills
• Experience with construction documentation
• Knowledgeable in building codes
• Exceptional attention to detail as well as organization and time management
• Intrapersonal skills and the ability to work with a small studio team balanced
with the ability to work independently
RdlR Architects, Inc. is a Houston-based Hispanic owned firm with a history of design excellence, and recipient of TSA firm of the year. Our success is due to our commitment to community oriented design. We believe that quality design is not determined by budget but on its impact in the community. We seek design solutions that not only meet user needs but contribute to the public realm while remaining culturally relevant. We actively seek projects that have this opportunity regardless to size or scope.