Houston, TX 77002
Job Post Date: October 10, 2017
This hands-on position involves working closely with Identity Architects’ various leadership team members to develop proposal letters for most of the firms work. Occasional new business opportunities require graphic intensive response to RFPs. Day-to-day tasks will include contributing to and managing the proposal generation, documentation and tracking system, collateral materials, and other marketing projects. Familiarity with AIA Contract Documents a plus.
The successful candidate will possess strong A/E/C marketing/proposal expertise, command of A/E pricing methods, problem-solving skills, technical aptitude, a collaborative mindset, and an ability to effectively juggle multiple projects.
Identity Architects offers a diverse and energetic working environment and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) plans.
- Active management of proposal and marketing databases, including tracking system, project sheets, resumes, consultant lists
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proposal pricing and coordination with accounting and project system (Deltek Ajera).
- Exceptional attention to detail, organization, and time-management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team-oriented office environment
- Represent the Firm at select industry events
- Stay informed of current and developing market trends
- Maintenance of company website and social media presence.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field from an accredited university
5+ years of professional marketing experience in the A/E/C industry, including hands-on proposal production experience.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
Interested candidates please send resume via email to:
111 Travis St.
Houston, Texas 77002