BRAVE / ARCHITECTURE
Houston, TX 77006
Job Post Date: May 14, 2019
BRAVE / ARCHITECTURE, the 2018 AIA Houston Firm of the Year, is looking to immediately hire a full-time Marketing Leader. Applicants must have solid experience in marketing professional architecture services, an interest in business development, and must be able to thrive in a creative and dynamic environment. The position also requires working with the Firm’s leadership to carry out business development activities to win new business from targeted clients and business sectors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Lead the marketing group in the execution of company marketing materials and tools including Requests for Qualification, brochures, client database, mailings, design award submittals, project data sheets and press releases
• Serve as a key person within the Firm responsible for creating new business relationships for gaining new projects
• Assist in maintaining existing relationships and where desirable leverage these into new ones
• Represent the Firm at select industry events for the purpose of generating solid project leads
• Stay informed of current and developing market trends
• Work with Principals to monitor the implementation of a Business Development Plan
• Assist in maintenance of company website and social media presence; coordination of special marketing events; and, coordination of client satisfaction surveys
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, General Business or Architecture/Design plus a minimum of three years of recent experience, exclusively in Architecture
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to analyze opportunities strategically to know how to best position the Firm with professionals from a variety of sectors
• Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and Microsoft Office
• Must be detail-oriented and self-motivated to accomplish agreed business development goals
• Possess excellent knowledge of English grammar, spelling, and composition
• Must have strong organizational skills and be able to work well with the Firm’s leadership
A significant sign-on bonus incentive will be offered to the right candidate.
Please do not apply unless your qualifications clearly match the position's requirements.
Subject: Marketing Leader