Houston, TX 77056
Job Post Date: June 15, 2020
Multifamily - Assistant Project Manager
W Partnership is seeking talented individuals with 4+ years of architectural experience, preferably in multi-family projects, who are prepared to thrive in a creative and collaborative work environment. Successful candidates will be a vital part of our team, taking projects from beginning to end and will have an opportunity to learn all aspects of the documentation process. In addition to collaborating and communicating effectively, we are looking for a motivated individual on track for licensure through the AXP program. This position is available immediately.
W Partnership offers a competitive package of benefits and a salary commensurate with experience.
- Work closely with the Project Manager to lead the team throughout the design and documentation phases
- Mentor and guide team members to grow in their responsibilities, encourage excellence, and communicate openly and honestly to advance team performance.
- Research code to ensure compliance
- Moving the team forward to meet deadlines and ensure drawings are consistent with firm standards
- Stay informed about appropriate materials, products, and systems
- Coordinate with Consultants from other disciplines
- Self-Motivated Team Player
- Effective communicator
- Problem-solver and practices critical thinking
- Professional Degree in Architecture from an Accredited University Program
- 4+ years of experience in AutoCAD and Revit modeling and construction document production (multi-family experience preferred)
- Knowledge and understanding of Building Codes and Construction techniques
W Partnership is a multi-family architectural and planning firm who prides themselves in treating its diverse employees and clients with the same level of respect. We believe that the most important aspect of business is the relationship that is built between the client and the firm. Our office is located in the Galleria area, amidst many other creative fields at the Decorative Center of Houston.
W Partnership offers a competitive package of benefits including Quarterly Bonus Program, 401k Matching, AXP and Licensing assistance and paid Maternity leave in addition to Vacation, PTO, Paid Medical, Dental and Life Insurance.