Dungan Miller Design
David Miller808 Tabor Street
Houston, TX 77009
Job Post Date: March 14, 2023
Office Administrator / Part-time
Small creative firm seeking a self-motivated assistant for part-time/contract office work in Central Houston. Flexible schedule of 6 to 10 hours per week, to include two days a week during general office hours. Starting hourly rate of $35 per hour, negotiable with experience.
This position will work one-on-one with the owner in a highly collaborative environment. We are a small business with few individuals; attitude and kindness are highly valued and expected.
Job Duties include:
• Creating and submitting invoices with clients, including complex monthly billings for large construction jobs.
• Correspondence with clients, as needed.
• Maintain project work and billing schedule.
• Assists remote bookkeeper, as needed.
• Works closely with insurance company for project documents.
• Knowledgeable of typical office tech support with Mac-based systems and devices.
• Maintains library of project photography.
• Creates and updates power points and photography presentations for clients.
• Creates social media posts for publishing to: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn.
• General office organization: paper and digital.
• Excellent and deliberate communication skills.
• Knowledge of Architectural floor plans and scale.
• Knowledge of using Adobe Acrobat to measure/scale floor plans.
• Graphic design skills.
• Knowledge of Squarespace websites.
• Knowledge of the architectural/construction/design community.
Computer requirements; must be proficient in:
• Mac/ Apple environments and devices.
• Microsoft Office 365: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Adobe Acrobat.
• Google/Gmail workspace.