Houston, TX 77098
Job Post Date: October 23, 2017
PM / PA Architects
HarrisonKornberg is looking for talented and creative self-starters seeking opportunity and responsibility in a medium-sized, design-focused practice.
Candidates should have 5 years of experience minimum, and a demonstrated knowledge of building technologies and document organization. Candidates' goals should include team leadership, client interaction and service, and design of great buildings.
- Undergraduate or Master's degree in Architecture from an accredited Architecture program
- 5 years (min.) of previous experience required. License preferred.
- Experience and facility with Revit required. Applicants must have accomplished multiple projects using Revit for BIM and project documentation.
- Experience with Sketchup a plus
- Experience with Microsoft and Adobe software
- Leadership skills
- Time management skills
- Oral presentation skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative team on a self-directed basis
- Experience with master planning, building planning, building design, construction documentation, building codes, and construction administration
Salaries are competitive and commensurate with skills and experience level. We also offer a competitive benefits package.
To apply, please email your credentials to email@example.com. Be sure to indicate the words PM/PA Resume in the subject line. Include a resume and work sample as appropriate (limit attachments to 2 mb, please).
We are unabashedly devoted to design excellence and believe in the power of the built environment to enrich lives. We aim to inspire, motivate and create innovative design solutions that are beautiful, functional and that help our clients attain their goals. Our clients are mostly public and private institutions, and our project types include K-12 schools, multiple building types for colleges and universities, religious assembly, aviation and civic. We also work on retail, restaurant and single family residential projects. Project construction costs range from less than $1M to over $100M.
HarrisonKornberg Architects is a fun and diverse place to work! We offer multiple tracks to help you grow your career, in an informal and collaborative, professional environment. We encourage personal growth and a good work/life balance. With monthly company events, we take the time to kick back and relax.
For more information about our work, please visit www.harrisonkornberg.com.