Erin McNulty5339 Alpha Rd
Dallas, TX 75240
Job Post Date: December 6, 2017
Project Architect, High-Rise – Dallas
Humphreys and Partners Architects, L.P. (HPA) is an Architectural and Urban Design, Master Planning and Land Planning firm engaged in the design of high-rise, mid-rise, mixed-use, luxury, senior, affordable and student housing in markets across the country and internationally. We have a reputation for excellent design combined with a high level of technical expertise, as well as a reputation for exemplary customer service. HPA is headquartered in Dallas, TX with offices throughout the United States and Internationally.
We are looking for a Project Architect-High-Rise with experience in producing architectural drawings and overseeing multi-family, or similar high-rise projects. The Project Architect-High-Rise will manage the day to day production of multiple projects and team operations.
Candidates must have excellent graphic, written and verbal communication skills and possess a strong desire to excel and lead in a fast paced, challenging and client-focused environment. This is an excellent opportunity for professional growth and career advancement within an award winning architectural firm.
• Document code review and compliance
• Communicate and coordinate with management, clients, consultants and contractors related to daily business operations
• Ensure accurate preparation of project construction documents and communication with and coordination of the preparation of documents with consultants, contractors and team members
• Visits with city officials and clients as necessary
• Review shop drawings, project submittals, etc. for document compliance
• Ability to work well under pressure, juggle and prioritize multiple projects and adjust work accordingly, often against tight deadlines
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in Architecture or in a related field (construction or engineering)
• MUST be a licensed Architect
• MUST have professional experience in multi-family or similar high-rise architectural projects
• MUST have experience with unit and floor plan designs
• Proven proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, PowerPoint and other software programs
• Ability to use AutoCAD and Revit are a must
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment
• Excellent clear and concise written and verbal communication
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to interact with senior management, external client organizations and vendors
• Ability to follow-up in a timely manner
• Positive attitude and driven to succeed
• Travel required, approximately 10%
Please apply online through our company website https://humphreys.com/careers/. Attached your portfolio in PDF format to be considered.