Erin McNulty5339 Alpha Rd
Dallas, TX 75240
Job Post Date: December 6, 2017
Project Architect (Licensed) – Dallas
Humphreys and Partners Architects, L.P. (HPA) is an Architectural and Urban Design, Master Planning and Land Planning firm engaged in the design of high-rise, mid-rise, mixed-use, luxury, senior, affordable and student housing in markets across the country and internationally. We have a reputation for excellent design combined with a high level of technical expertise, as well as a reputation for exemplary customer service. HPA is headquartered in Dallas, TX with regional offices in Newport Beach, New Orleans, Orlando as well as Edmonton and Toronto in Canada.
We are looking for a Project Architect with experience in producing architectural drawings focusing on multifamily residential and mixed-use projects. The Project Architect will manage the day to day production of multiple projects and team operations.
Candidates must have excellent graphic, written and verbal communication skills and possess a strong desire to excel and lead in a fast paced, challenging and client-focused environment. This is an excellent opportunity for professional growth and career advancement within an award winning architectural firm.
• Document code review and compliance
• Communicate and coordinate with management, clients, consultants and contractors related to daily business operations
• Ensure accurate preparation of project construction documents and communication with and coordination of the preparation of documents with consultants, contractors and team members
• Visits with city officials and clients as necessary
• Review shop drawings, project submittals, etc. for document compliance
• Ability to work well under pressure, juggle and prioritize multiple projects and adjust work accordingly, often against tight deadlines
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in Architecture or in a related field (construction or engineering)
• 5+ years of professional experience in multi-family, senior living or similar architectural projects required
• Must have professional architectural license
• Proven proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, PowerPoint and other software programs
• Ability to use AutoCAD, Photoshop, SketchUp or other 3D Modeling
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment
• Excellent clear and concise written and verbal communication
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to interact with senior management, external client organizations and vendors
• Ability to follow-up in a timely manner
• Positive attitude and driven to succeed
• NCARB certification would be a plus
Please apply online through our company website https://humphreys.com/careers/. Attached your portfolio in PDF format to be considered.