SGI Architects + Project Consultants
Houston, TX 77079
Job Post Date: October 26, 2017
Project Architect/Manager Position includes responsibility for all Project Phase Services from initial site surveys thru design and construction documentation and project close out.
Responsibilities will include the following:
* Project Implementation & Code Analyses
* Compliance with State Health Department Rules/Regulations for Healthcare
Facilities, NFPA Life Safety Code, IBC and others.
* TAS/ADA Compliance
* Space Planning
* Design Development
* Consultant Coordination
* Construction Documents/Detailing/Specifications
* QA/QC Review
* Construction Administration
* Project Close Out
Successful Candidate must have the following Characteristics/Attributes:
* Be a proven Team Leader
* Understands the IBC, NFPA, State Health Department Rules/Regulations
for Healthcare Facilities, TAS/ADA, and others.
* Knows how a Building should be Designed, Detailed and Constructed
* Works well with Other Team Members including Client, Consultants and
* Excellent Verbal, Written and Graphic Communications
* Proficient in Microsoft Products including Office, Excel, Outlook 365, Access
* Highly Resourceful
* Highly Motivated, Enthusiastic and Time Sensitive
* Is Results Driven
* Ability to Multi-Task and Track Multiple Projects in various Phases.
* Fluent in English (verbal & written)
* Not Afraid to accept new Challenges
* Understands the business of Architecture
* Desire to Grow and Learn new Things
* Some Travel may be required
SGI is a medium sized firm located in the Energy Corridor of W. Houston providing services to multiple Fortune 500 Firms. Our specialty is healthcare architecture and prototypical design and construction services thru-out multiple states. We are looking for individuals who are eager to grow their experience in the profession of architecture/construction industry and who want to join a dynamic and enthusiastic team!