Henderson, NV 89074
Job Post Date: September 18, 2023
Project Architect Manager
We are an accomplished architectural design studio based in Las Vegas, NV dedicated to innovation and sustainability into the realm of design. Our collective of architects and designers are on a mission to create objects, spaces, and structures that forge profound emotional connections with their respective social and cultural environments. Our ethos revolves around crafting designs that resonate with humanity.
**Our small office relies on versatile employees. This means individuals who are thinkers, doers and communicators. They're problem-solvers and have skills in verbal and visual communication. If you are looking to be part of a close-knit, adaptable, and supportive team, we invite you to apply!
This position is available to Nevada residents and individuals relocating to Nevada.-This team member is responsible for overseeing the architectural aspects of the development of a design, production of the construction documents and specifications. They have overall project management responsibility for a variety of projects or project teams, including determining and implementing the exact needs of the client, directing architectural assignments with instructions from the Principal Architect, as to the results expected, coordinating sub consultants and managing the flow of information to keep the project moving forward and meeting deadlines.
Key Project Architect/Management responsibilities include:
• Architectural License required
• Graduated from an Architecture or Environmental Design program
• 10+ years FTE experience managing various architectural construction projects is preferred
• Must be familiar with building construction and engineering systems, local zoning, building, and energy codes
• Understanding of project management and delivery fundamentals, PMP certification is a plus
• Detail oriented and Self Motivated
• Ability to delegate and lead designers / office staff
• Proficient in Adobe Suite, Microsoft Office, CAD, BIM
• Experience with Graphisoft ARCHICAD is preferred, will train
• Create clear and attainable project objectives.
• Manage cost, time, and quality or scope of projects
• Construction Administration
Other duties may include:
• Occasional participation in marketing events, lead generation and limited business development.
• Project Administration including general coordination, meeting minute preparation or updates, field report preparation or updates, coordination and preparation of base feasibility reports, distribution of consultant and client communications, and conducting client meetings.
• MUST be a Licensed Architect
• NCARB Preferred
• LEED AP or LFA encouraged to apply
Interested candidates please contact Alexis at email@example.com
Do not contact the Sparkflight Studios office directly