Houston, TX 77042
Job Post Date: July 29, 2021
Project Architect - Multi-family Highrise Team
Established in 1976, EDI is a global architecture, interior design and planning firm specializing in commercial, leisure, hospitality, residential, planning and landscape architecture projects.
Our commitment to innovation, technology and quality is recognized through more than 100 industry awards for excellence in planning, architecture and interior design services.
EDI offers excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k plan, flexible hours.
Visit our website at www.edi-international.com
We are seeking an enthusiastic, goal driven team member to join our architecture team. Project Architect is an experienced design professional having a strong background in translating concepts into solutions.
• Quality control of the design function, utilizing resources of the firm
• Integrate and coordinate all disciplines into the building project
• Meet project design schedule and design construction budgets, maintain contact with the client and keep project manager and principal fully apprised of the project.
• Attend meetings, communicate with client and general contractor when project manager is unavailable
• Develop written program with client in collaboration with project manager and principal.
• Research and select basic materials, consult with engineers, research and interpret applicable codes and regulations
• Licensed Architect or on path to licensing
• Proficient with Revit, CAD and MS Office software
• Multi-family project experience preferred
• Experience with Procore, Plangrid preferred
• A critical thinker, able to solve problems with reality and cost in mind
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Travel: domestic if needed
Position may potentially work from any one of our offices: Houston TX, Austin TX, Sewickley PA (Pittsburgh area), New York NY
Please send resumes to Careers@edi-international.com
EDI International, PC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, EDI International, PC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
EDI International, PC expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment or retaliation based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.