Houston, TX 77042
Job Post Date: December 21, 2017
Project Architect - Multi-family, Highrise
Full time position with multi-family, highrise residential, mixed use team.
• Interact with colleagues and outside consultants.
• Maintain project budgets, lead vendor inquiries. Resourceful.
• Develop details from concept designs
• Prepare documents, schedules and specifications.
• Understand how to read and interpret building codes.
• Able to work in various design styles, according to what is appropriate for the project and the client’s budget and profile.
• Promote excellence and ingenuity in design.
• Integrate and coordinate various disciplines into the design and document process.
• Maintain quality control
• Licensed Architect
• Proficient with Autodesk AutoCAD and Revit, Word, Excel, Outlook. 5 years multi-family experience
• Good communication skills
• Highly organized and able to multi-task
• Excellent technical capabilities
• A critical thinker, able to solve problems with reality and cost in mind
• Ability to travel as needed
• Portfolio and references demonstrating skills and experience
No phone calls please. Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org