Houston, TX 77006
Job Post Date: March 6, 2020
Project Architect (Residential)
Dillon Kyle Architects is a full-service, design-oriented firm with an established portfolio of residential projects and a growing portfolio of commercial projects. We currently have 28 employees, including one principal and 23 technical staff, who work on collaborative project teams. We are seeking a well-qualified project architect with experience in custom, high-end residential design and detailing.
- Collaborate with principal and design team during design phases
- Lead production and preparation of documents and specifications, including 3D computer models
- Manage client communications, consultants, and contractor coordination throughout design and construction
- Design detailing
- Coordination of projects during construction phase, including submittal review
- Conduct on-site observations and reports as needed
- Professional degree in Architecture required
- 5-7 years minimum professional experience
- Custom high-end residential design experience required
- Fluency in Revit, AutoCAD, and SketchUp
- Experience with Construction Document production and management of Contract Administration
- Knowledge of building materials, construction techniques, specifications
- Highly organized and detail oriented
Salary commensurate with experience. We offer full medical and dental benefits, a 401(k) retirement savings option, and more than four weeks of paid time off (including vacation, sick time, and holidays).
Please e-mail resume and a few samples of both Design and Construction Document work in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls or walk-ins please.