Houston, TX 77046
Job Post Date: November 30, 2017
Project Architect - The Woodlands, TX
PBK is an award winning architectural, engineering and consulting firm that has been a leader in the design industry for 30 years. PBK has built a client base of more than 200 clients, a list that includes school districts, university systems, hospital systems and Fortune 500 corporations. PBK offers employees competitive wages, health care and 401K matching along with numerous opportunities to become involved in extra-curricular activities and organizations established through the firm. PBK has established a culture that has led to the firm being named to the list of “Best Places to Work".
The architect's duties will include accurately preparing project construction documents; communicating with and coordinating the preparation of documents with consultants, contractors, team members; reviewing shop drawings, project submittals, etc. for document compliance; documenting code review and compliance; communicating and coordinating with management, clients, consultants and contractors related to daily business operations; supervising various aspects of assigned projects.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience
• Must demonstrate proficiency in using Revit Architecture.
• Must be a licensed Architect.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to work well under pressure, juggle and prioritize multiple projects and adjust work accordingly, often against tight deadlines.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to interact with executives, external client organizations and vendors.
• Must be quality minded and self-motivated.
Resumes may be submitted to email@example.com