Dallas, TX 75019
Job Post Date: September 18, 2017
Dallas/Fort Worth based Architectural firm has full-time Project Manager / Project Architect position available.
Firm focus: Retail, Restaurant, Ambulatory Health Care
This position will require a personable candidate with experience in construction documents, client service and vendor relations. The candidate must have the ability to monitor and oversee appropriate aspects of the client’s program needs and to ensure each project’s timely completion.
• 7+ years of Architectural experience
• Strong communication skills to interact with clients and staff in regards to project design/construction documents.
• Strong organizational & customer service skills
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and adjust work accordingly
• Oral and written communication skills
• Interact with senior management, external client companies and vendors
• Be quality minded and self-motivated
• Research applicable planning, zoning, and building codes and regulations.
• Research construction materials, technologies and methodologies.
• Assist in the development of design solutions.
• Assist in the development of project budgets and schedules, both internal and external, as directed.
• Check and redline architectural drawings
• Construction Admin. Experience a plus
Please submit your Resume only (no portfolios please)
No phone calls or recruiters.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We promote a drug-free work environment.